About MeTumblrYelp

Wednesday, January 20, 2010

REVIEW: Miss Rose Eyeshadow Palette


Updated: 03/15/13
There was 2 versions. I went with this one because it looked the same (color wise) but this one was organized better (color wise). They other one was just chaotic and made me confused.


If you like shimmery eyeshadows then get it.
It's perfect. You can get smokey looks, neutral looks and fun party looks!
You can get light pigment all the way to heavy dramatic color depending on how much you want to pack on or use wet/dry.

The brown/bronze row (second).
Dry swatches


Wet swatches

 It doesn't make a difference it's all the same color and VERY smooth and pigmented.
 Its obvious the color in the palette goes the exact color on your skin wet or dry.
To get the full impact of the color on your lids you should use a flat synthetic hair brush that's quite stiff, fingers or a sponge.
For a lighter application use a fluffier brush.

Price: $25
Pros:
Colors are pigmented.
40 colors for $25.
No weird old lady powder smell like my 120 palette.
The seller put it in a HUGE box with tons of styrofoam. Not to mention FAST & free shipping. Boyfriend got mines on the Ebay site.
Palette feels sturdy and not cheap.
Cons:
None so far
Now I want to go and buy all of the Miss Rose eyeshadows. Hahaha!

6 comments:

  1. omg $25 is not bad for that palette! i love those colors! i would buy it, but sadly i still have a lot of eyeshadows that i havent opened yet :( and i have the coastal scents palette too so i need to stop buying makeup >__<

    people mow the lawn for me on mondays at 8am too! ugh! effing annoying!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love! Thanks for the swatches! I seriously want this palette hehe. Stupid neighbors! I had this crazy lady across the street from me before, she came out with a gun at like 4 in the morning because there were pigs in her yard and she wanted to shoot them. Psycho.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL. I don't even use my 120 palette anymore. That fad lasted me like a month max then I was over it.
    I used to wear really bright eyeshadows and now I'm more boring muted colors.
    But this palette is soooooooo awesome. Minimal staining too. Pretty much only the reds leave a little behind.

    And daaaayum. Crazies. The guy who lives across the street RIGHT next to my friend held his girlfriend hostage with a gun. He was a damn popo too! Got away with it! WTF???!?!
    My dad started this whole hunting phase with his friends now. Guys are just kids. No matter what. He seriously dresses in all camo with his friends and walks about the fricken god knows where tryna shoot big ass pigs.
    But when I went to Hilo to look at the volcano. Some guy was hiding in the bushed making boar noises. Freaked me the hell out!

    ReplyDelete
  4. For some reason everytime I try to comment you it alway's say's i'm not signed in...I hope this one goes through.

    I know what you mean about ppl waking you up early!. Month's ago our landlord was fixing hse's in the back and they were hammering 6 in the morning!. I was so pissed!.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I got that sign in things before. Blogger is so weird sometimes.
    But WOW! 6 in the damn morning?!
    I'd be pissed. I'd start screaming like some psycho or call the cops. Haha!
    Just like my annoying ass neighbors upstairs.
    2 people both about 5"2' no more than 120. They always fight and shit and they sound like heffas walking around the damn house! Sometimes I think they snuck in a circus from all the fricken noise they make. Jumping for glee every time cops show up.

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOL pig bigs scare me. Not too far away from my house, there's a house with this GIGANTIC wild pig. It's like half the size of a car. But I think it's their pet. And it always has cute baby piggles! You should come back to visit :D I don't make boar noises (;

    ReplyDelete

I ♥ you for commenting.