About MeTumblrYelp

Saturday, May 29, 2010

Circle Lens Collection -PIC HEAVY-

The long awaited showing of my collection.
In blog form... not video form.
I forgot to watermark my damn pictures.
If you're gonna re-upload the pictures don't forget to credit the correct person.


GEO Angel Blue


GEO Angel Green


GEO Angel Gray


The Angel series... for me isn't very comfortable to wear, it dries out very fast.
It's the best design from GEO for the dark "circle ring".


14.0 Diameter. The enlarging effect is minimal but the ring on the outside helps to emphasize...size.
Color payoff isn't good unless using flash photography. It also doesn't look too natural because of the black ring.

GEO IM-705

It's amazing. I love the effect of the "Special T/Piercing lenses".
I want the T-733 but I think it's discontinued? The star effect is really cool though.
They're very comfortable to wear.

GEO CTS Violet


GEO CTS Blue



The CTS series has good semi-vibrant color. 
14.0 diameter so enlargement is minimal.
These are strangely comfortable only sometimes. It'll either be irritating or I won't feel anything at all.
In pictures up close the pixelation is noticeable but from afar it's nice and natural.

GEO Nudy Violet



GEO Nudy Green


GEO Nudy Blue

The nudy series is 14.0 (there's a super nudy series that's 14.8) it has a good enlargement effect.
I think it's because there's no noticable ring at the edge.
It has a very pretty halo effect.
These are comfortable to wear most of the time.
Color is decent. I notice that Nudy Blues look completely different on a bunch of people compared to mine. I'm not sure if it's because it could be from different batches.... or my eyes are just weird.
These look very natural, except the green.... they make me look like a lizard.


GEO SF-16

I hate these. They don't fit my eye well compared to other GEOs. 
I think the base curve is different. I can't wear it for more then 5 minutes because my eyes start getting annoyed. Waste of $25.... =[

Dueba MX-21 Violet

Though the color is more blue-violet.... it's design and color stands out great.
It's very comfortable to wear. 
It's 14.5 diameter... I think? I like the enlarging effect.
It's not the most natural looking because of the color and design.

EOS Adult Violet


EOS Adult Brown

The Adult series has good color. 
Barely any enlarging. They're very comfortable, I can wear them all day easily.
It has the most natural look of all my lenses.


Wheeew..... I hope I didn't leave anything out.
Feel free to ask questions!

1 comment:

I ♥ you for commenting.