About MeTumblrYelp

Thursday, January 12, 2012

REVIEW: EOS Max Pure Pink

EOS Max Pure Pink
purchased from http://geoeyecandy.blogspot.com/ for $25 (free shipping)


Enlargement: 14.5 mm ★★★★★
It does a really good job at enlargement. I hadn't worn circle lenses in over a year so when I first wore them I thought I looked kind of freaky. I got used to it though. From afar it's not very noticeable and looks quite normal. Up close people that don't know me won't notice, but people who see me often can tell my eyes look different.

Color: Pink ★★★★☆
In the case or vial this looks pretty weird. My mom even said "What the heck is that gonna look like on??" The design does look a bit weird. It doesn't look pixilated at all.
The colors actually blend nicely with my eye color. I have lighter dark brown eyes. (If that makes sense?? Basically my mom and brother's brown eyes are darker than me and my dads)
The only thing is it doesn't lighten much. So for people looking for a drastic change in eye color, you may want to look else where.

Comfort: ★★★★★
It's very weird how.... even with the same brand, different versions/series and different colors can vary in comfort levels. For me these lenses are the most comfortable lenses I own. I can wear them over a 12 hour period of time and not notice them in my eyes. I do not get blurred or cloudy vision and my eyes don't feel stressed. I do have trouble occasionally getting them into my eyes. Mainly because the lens is a bit larger so I have to open my tiny Japanese eyes a bit more. :]


Hope you like the review!!!

3 comments:

  1. Hi! I'm doing good, I am a very bad blogger.. its actually the uploading of pictures that I don't like.. haha!! My camera is awesome! I have a LOT to learn, but my bf i an AWESOME photographer, so I can learn a lot from him :) Are you going to be posting more anytime soon? Its my intention to... lol!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow!!! We can reply to comments now on Blogger!!! So long as the internet doesn't get censored I plan on uploading more reviews and more personal life entries. I hardly buy makeup so..... I'm not too sure what to write about. LOL.

      Delete

I ♥ you for commenting.